1. What Information Does the Site Collect?
- Through forms filled out by a user on the Site.
- Through information provided by a user in connection with any services offered on the Site.
- Through surveys, polls, blogs and postings and submittals.
1.2. Information We Collect and Store As You Access and Use the Site
In addition to any Personal Information or other information that you choose to submit to us via our Site, we and our third-party service providers may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect and store certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Site (” Usage Information”). This Usage Information may be stored or accessed using a variety of technologies that may be downloaded to your personal computer, browser, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or other devices (a “Device”) whenever you visit or interact with our Site. Usage Information may be non-identifying or may be associated with you. Whenever we associate Usage Information with your Personal Information, we will treat it as Personal Information. This Usage Information may include:
- your IP address, UDID or other unique identifier(“Device Identifier”). A Device Identifier is a number that is automatically assigned to your Device used to access the Site, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier;
- your Device functionality (including browser, operating system, hardware, mobile network information);
- the URL that referred you to our Site;
- the areas within our Site that you visit and your activities there, including remembering you and your preferences;
- your Device location;
- your Device characteristics; and
- certain other Device data, including the time of day, among other information.
1.3. Information Third Parties Provide About You
1.4. Interactions with Third Party Services
1.5. Information You Provide About a Third Party
You may send someone else a communication from the Site, such as sending an invitation to a friend. If so, the information you provide (names, email addresses, mobile number, etc.) is used to facilitate the communication and is not used by us for any other marketing purpose unless we obtain consent from that person or we explicitly say otherwise. Please be aware that when you use any send-to-a-friend functionality on our Site, your email address, mobile number, name or user name and message may be included in the communication sent to your addressee(s).
2. How Do We Use the Information Collected?
Company may use your Personal Information, Demographic Information or Usage Information in the following ways:
- To process transactions, including to fulfill your order;
- Send you an order confirmation;
- Send product updates or warranty information;
- Respond to customer service requests;
- Administer your account;
- Send you a newsletter and offers on behalf of us and third parties;
- Send you marketing communications on behalf of us and third parties, including to let you know about new products, services or upcoming events;
- To notify you of product recalls or providing other information concerning products or services you have purchased;
- To provide customer support such as to respond to your questions and concerns;
- Improve the Site, marketing efforts and Site offerings;
- Conduct research and analysis;
- To provide requested information, products and services to users via the Site or through other online or offline channels;
- To enable you to participate in a variety of the Site’s features such as to enable you to participate in online surveys, prize promotions such as contests, sweepstakes or other promotions from Company or third parties;
- To allow you to receive other offers from non-affiliated third party companies and marketers;
- To customize your experience on the Site or to serve you specific content or ads that are relevant to you;
- To improve the user experience with the Site;
- To contact you with regard to your use of the Site and, in our discretion, changes to the Site and/or Site’s policies;
- For internal business purposes
- In connection with the operation of the Site;
- For users to obtain information and offers for products and services offered by Company as well as selected third parties; and